Northeast Marketing Area
Welcome to the Federal Milk Marketing Order Program
The Northeast Marketing Area is 1 of 11 regional Federal Milk Marketing Orders in the United States operating under a common mission of helping to facilitate the efficient marketing of milk and dairy products.
- Request to Reduce Fall-Month Shipping Percentages–Approved 10% for 2019 and 2020 - July 16, 2019
- Appointment of Acting Market Administrator Announced - May 1, 2019
- Request to Allow Temporary Dumping of Surplus Milk—Approved 4/14/19-7/7/19
- USDA announced amendment to the Class I skim milk price formula under the Federal Milk Marketing Order program – effective May 1, 2019
- Extension of Dairy Forward Pricing Program until September 30, 2023 - Announced February 28, 2019