Northeast Marketing Area
Welcome to the Federal Milk Marketing Order Program
The Northeast Marketing Area is 1 of 11 regional Federal Milk Marketing Orders in the United States operating under a common mission of helping to facilitate the efficient marketing of milk and dairy products.
- USDA announced amendment to the Class I skim milk price formula under the Federal Milk Marketing Order program – effective May 1, 2019
- Extension of Dairy Forward Pricing Program until September 30, 2023 - Announced February 28, 2019
- Appointment of Acting Market Administrator Announced - January 1, 2019
- Request to Allow Temporary Dumping of Surplus Milk—Approved - December 19, 2018
- Implementation of California Federal Order - October 18, 2018